If I asked you a question would you answer
Would you look at me the same
Or face me in a different way
Would you let me talk to your friends
Or hurt me by being with someone else
It's just something I have to ask
No feelings attached

Tell me would you wait fro me
If I told you I wasn't ready
Tell me would your slur your words
Jut to watch me hurt
There's no strings attached even though this hurts

Would you have me guess me worth
Or make his work
There's no strings attached
But I just had to  ask
Would you beg me to take you back
If you knew I felt like that

No strings attached
No words to scratch
Just something to ask

Would you let me know
If you lost control
I might want you back
But you said no feelings attached
So I just deal with the hurt

Waiting for you figure out your worth
And use your words
Tell me why can't there be strings attached
Why'd you let me hurt like that
Maybe it's just a fact

But we both know there were strings attached
And you may not want me back
But I need you to be attached
To make me feel
The way you feel

Since you know there were strings attached.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

pink ktten

dark beauty

Crush