Cry


       
Say I'm fine when I'm silent
Pretend it's okay when I feel the rain
And it feels so sweet
Even if a your gone
My smile stays
So you can say that I'm not okay
When I'm not torn apart
And your all alone
With your back against a wall
Because you see me and you want to cry
Pour your feelings out 
Because you see that I'm happier on my own
With you at my side
I know you can't help the feeling 
When you see me out alone
I know that your heart breaks
So you let the tears ignite
As you cry
Cry,cry,cry
Because I'm no longer yours
You cry
Cry,cry,cry
And thinking what the hell did you do
When I'm in another's hands
You know your face has faded away
And I've forgotten about the places we've ever been
So you try to take one step at a time
Only to find that you can hear your own heartbeat
As you cry
Cry,cry,cry
Because you know that I'm not coming back
Into your arms when I'm cold
Fighting your pride your mind picks a side
And you show up at my door
With tears in your eyes
Saying that you don't want it to be over
And you miss the feelings you hot when our eyes met
As I stand there taking your appearance in
And I know that it's hurting you
As you cry
Cry,cry,cry
In my arms
Asking me why the hell you let me go
Begging me to take you back as you see a tear fall out my eye





Comments

Popular posts from this blog

pink ktten

dark beauty

Crush