Breaking Love

you said that i walked away
but you only ever pushed me away
saying that you didn't want you didn't want to get hurt
but all you ever did was hurt me
beating me up with your words
only to leave me screaming in pain
begging you please, to stop
you me in my tear filled eyes and say that it's all a game
ad smile as you see me slowly crumble
breaking underneath the weight of your words
you know that i've reached my breaking point
because as i look up at you without a tear left to cry
i can tell by the fear that your eyes hold
watching me slowly as i pack up and leave
waiting for the moment when i say that this was all just a joke
but i'm not going to give you the satisfaction of holding me in your arms
because you don't deserve me
and i don't deserve to fell this type of pain






















Comments

Popular posts from this blog

pink ktten

dark beauty

Crush