Bittersweet Lies

Maybe it's all wrong
Maybe it's all right
Drive me up a wall
Then let me fall
Say that you love me ,then you push me away
Telling me the things that you know that I want to hear
Saying the sweet nothings you know that I think are real
Only to look away from me bitter from the taste of love
Saying that it's nothing , but you never look at  me  anymore
Instead staring into oblivion as you say that you're only mine
But you always are gone on late nights, saying that some guy picked a fight
No knowing that I see the lipstick stain on your shirt
Telling me that you weren't where you said you were
You with her , saying bittersweet nothings
That will eventually turn into bittersweet lies
As you look away when you say that you love her
And ca never meet her eyes when you lie about where you were

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

pink ktten

dark beauty

Crush