Your Not The One

the only time that you ever see me is when i'm no one
thinking that you know my story
thinking that you how i got here
pushing yourself into my tears
telling me as i cry ...
that i am not the one
and you only use me for fun
watching as i beat you to the gun
to say....
your , not the one
you watched me crash and burn
only to spin around and say...
you're not the one
you were only a game
in on the pain of my type of love
and i know now
that i never
meant anything to you
because you're not the one
that deserves my love
because you only ever watch me crash and burn
tossing and turning in the dark
you're not the one
Watch me turn around and scream..
You're not the one
So close your mouth
And just listen to me
As I turn and say your not the one
Bet you know you've messed up now
Nowhere to go and say I was wrong
But all I've got to at is your not the one
Even if you hang around waiting for me
I'm not coming back to you so you can turn around and say that we're done
But you realise that there's no one around
Your not the one
No,you're not the one for me

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

pink ktten

dark beauty

Crush