Tell Me A Lie

I just need to hear you say that you never loved me
Tell me that it was just pretend
Say that it was only for that weekend
I need you to tell me
I'm not the one that you see when you close your eyes
Although I feel like I'm breaking inside
Please don't say that you love me
I just want you to give up on me
Because even though you say you love me
I see the way that you look at her
So baby just pretty please
Tell me a lie
Say that you've never loved me
Tell me a lie
I just need you to make me cry
Darling please just try
To make forget that I'm still the one
Even when I try not to let you ask why
Because you know that I'm not good with goodbyes
I want you to just look in my eyes and accept my alibi
I want to hear you say that you're preoccupied
Make me declassify all of our I love you lies
Cause I'm just trying to do what's right
Baby just pretty please
 Tell me a lie
Push me off of cloud nine
Tell me a lie
Say that you never loved me
Because I see when you look in her eyes
You see everything that I can't supply
So I'm begging you  please just...
Tell me , a lie






Comments

Popular posts from this blog

pink ktten

dark beauty

Crush